|Go to policy-->> Cancellation | Delivery | Privacy | Environmental | Health & Safety
Cancellations, returns and refunds
If you do wish to cancel or change your order before the items are printed, you are asked to contact us immediately, by phone 0845 257 3931 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prints that have been produced prior to the receipt of any change or cancellation will be charged at our current rate. Display stands, pop ups and other materials we have not utilised may be credited should we have not used them prior to cancellation.
If you are unhappy with anything we have sent you, please contact us at the earliest opportunity or send it back to us within 14 working days, unused and in the securely packaging. We can then issue a refund within 30 days.
Please note that the return costs are not pre-paid. Postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods.
How much does it cost?
A Standard Delivery charge of £9.95 is added to most orders to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Eire).
Overseas delivery may be arranged by prior agreement and notice of an appropriate delivery charge upon which you agree to before the order is processed.
Certain low cost items will be dispatched via Royal Mail and delivery charges will be reduced accordingly for reasons of viability. Such orders can take up to 3 working days for delivery. Method of delivery will be e-mailed to you on dispatch.
How long does it take?
We aim to make most deliveries within 3-5 days of your order being recieved. However, should you need a more speedy solution please call us on 0845 257 3931 to discuss your requirements, we regret that not all items will have the option of next day delivery. The standard delivery charge does not guarantee next day delivery, however every effort is made by ourselves & the couriers to achieve this goal.
Splash Graphix rely on the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavour to ‘keep to our word’ there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to perform the service that they are required to. This happens rarely, but because it does occur, albeit occasionally, we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item.
Who do we use?
Orders addressed within the UK mainland are sent by Fastway Couriers & their partners or by Royal Mail you must arrange for someone at your address to be in and sign for the parcel on the expected delivery date. Where a parcel cannot be delivered, (e.g. no-one at home), you will be notified by Fastway Couriers with a telephone number to call to arrange a suitable time for re-delivery. Fastway Couriers will only attempt one re-delivery, thereafter you willl be required to collect your parcel from the collection depot within 5 days. If your parcel is not collected within 5 days it will be returned to Splash Graphix Ltd.
How to Track your parcel
Once you have placed an order you will automaticaly create an account with us, you can log on at any time to obtain the status of your order & tracking id & link. You will then be able to view the status of your delivery after 7.30pm.
Occasionally parcels are delayed due to poor addressing/sign posting . We may need to give Fastway Couriers your telephone number in case they need to contact you regarding the delivery.
Overseas orders are usually sent by Royal Mail to keep the cost of delivery down.
What to do if there is a problem with the delivery
If the parcel does not arrive when you expect it then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0845 257 3931. We will contact the delivery company and call you back to let you know what's happening.
If the goods are damaged upon receipt please call us on 0845 257 3931 or e-mail: email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. ......... <<--- go back to the top
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
* your name
* phone number
* email address
* credit/debit card details (your card number is only used at the time of sale and is not stored in our computer database)
We do not collect sensitive personal information about you.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not pass on your details to third parties. ......... <<--- go back to the top
Splash Graphix recognises that a responsible commercial approach to the various environmental issues resulting from its activities, is essential to its long term success, and that of its customers. The company also recognises that improved environmental performance has sustainable benefits.
We are, therefore, committed to continual improvement, and the prevention of pollution, minimising any adverse environmental impacts of our service whenever and wherever practical.
The activity of Splash Graphix focuses on minimising the impact of our operation on the environment waste, print, paper, chemical, logists and we seek to continually improve our process and further minimise.
Splash Graphix will:
- Ensure that our operations comply with all relevant environmental legislation, and endeavour to exceed minimum requirements where appropriate.
- Improve understanding of VOCs emissions from printing processes.
- Ensure that the products we stock are sourced using defined environmental criteria and encourage all our suppliers to strive for environmental excellence.
- Not knowingly trade with any organisation whose activities continue to be the subject of environmental concerns.
- Work to minimise waste arising from our activities and promote a higher percentage of re-use and recycling in all areas of our business. Continuously reviewing energy use to reduce heating, lighting and production processes for their energy consumption.
- Ensure that this policy and related initiatives are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the organisation, and that they are supported through suitable education and training. All employees are aware of our policy and actively participate and improve their own personal impact.
- Review and update this policy as necessary to help safeguard the environment.
<<--- go back to the top
Health & Safety
Splash Graphix’s business management objectives are to actively take responsibility to manage health and safety aspects of our activities seriously. Our approach ensures that health and safety is managed at every stage of the Company’s activities from customers through to printing, warehousing and despatch. Thereby minimising the impact on our employees, the public and the environment.
Our business management objectives are:
- To ensure the provision and maintenance of systems of work that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- To organise arrangements for ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Allow for the provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of our employees.
- To achieve so far as is reasonably practicable as regards our place of work, the maintenance of it in a condition that is safe and without risks to health and the provision of means of access and egress from it that are safe and without risks.
- To provide and maintain a working environment for our staff that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe, without risks to health, and adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work.
- To control the emission of noise, dust and fumes to ensure that no individual is exposed to a risk to their health or safety.
<<--- go back to the top